1. You are required to pay us a non-refundable Deposit of 20% per booking which is applied to your rental cost this will be confirmed by e-mail, with the outstanding balance due 60 days prior to the arrival date. A Processing Fee of $25.00 is applied to all Reservations and is non Refundable at any time this is to cover our Administrative costs.
2. All Reservations will be confirmed once Payment has been received and cleared this will be an email confirmation.
3. If you are reserving a property within 60 days of the arrival date the Total Reservation Amount is due. The total amount for the rental will automatically become non-refundable. You will be emailed all the information you will require to locate and access your chosen vacation home.
4. Mickey Homes will not be held responsible in the unlikely event we have to cancel your reservation due to unforeseen circumstances. We will endeavor to place you in a vacation home of similar standard or higher, in the same resort area, in the unlikely event this is not possible we will refund all monies paid to Mickey Homes Excluding Processing Fee. Under no circumstances will any compensation be paid to the renter in the event of a cancellation/relocation of a booking.
5. Mickey Homes are pleased to accept payments by all major credit /debit cards, PayPal or Cashiers Check from a US Bank Account. Mickey Homes will absorb all Credit Card fees. If Credit card numbers are given to us they are used only for payment processing and are not retained for marketing purposes.
6. Minimum stay is 3 nights (subject to homeowners discretion) depending on property and season. If you have reserved a vacation home for less than 7 nights a cleaning fee will be charged (up to $150) depending on the size of the home. This will be at the homeowner’s discretion to decline a minimum stay reservation, all reservation requests will be confirmed within 48 hours.
7. All Final Payments must be made 60 days prior to the arrival date submitted on your booking agreement, Mickey Homes will request the Payment by email. It is the renter’s responsibility to inform Mickey Homes of any change of email address, failure to respond to final payment reminders could result in cancellation of your Reservation. Mickey Homes will do their diligence to make contact with renter via telephone or mail for final Payment.
8. Renter hereby authorizes Mickey Homes LLC to hand over your contact information to the homeowner or the homeowner’s property manager of the home you stayed in only if there are claims of damage by you or your guests or items missing from the home directly following your stay. It is the renter’s responsibility to secure the home at all times to insure security of the home, guests of the home and deter to deter thievery. You hereby acknowledge that Mickey Homes LLC is not a determining agent for any monetary disputes for damages or missing items from the home you rent, only the homeowner or the homeowner’s property manager will dispute monetary damages or missing items from the home you rented. for the cost of repairs, replacement or extra cleaning for all damage, breakage and/or loss incurred during his/her stay. In the event of damage to the premises, its equipment, furniture, or carpeting, Renter shall be responsible for damage costs exceeding the security deposit, including collection costs and attorney’s fees. Documentation & P.
9. Quotes: Mickey Homes Prices quoted are valid for 14 days and prices are subject to change without notice.
10. Pets are not allowed in any of our homes, unless agreed by owner, failure to adhere to this notice, will result in you being removed from any property, and loss of your security deposit.
11. Smoking is strictly forbidden inside any of our homes.
12. For Homes that have BBQs, they must not be used inside of the Pool area. Charges will apply for cleaning of the Pool Deck. BBQs must only be used on the lawn area outside of the pool screen, Guests will be held responsible for all damage resulting from misuse of BBQ.
13. Early Check in and Late Check out will only be confirmed and charged for (if applicable), 2 weeks prior to your arrival date (at the earliest). If another booking is checking out the day you arrive or checking in the day you leave, an early check in / late check out will not be possible. If it is possible you will be able to request a time to check in / out and this will have to be approved my the owner / manager.
It is a condition of booking that the maximum number of occupants does not exceed the total the property is listed as sleeping. Violation of this condition will result in the immediate removal of the property with no refund.
Security Deposit / Insurance Fee
All guests have to pay a Refundable Security Deposit of $350 / $500 or a $45 insurance fee, depending on the home.
The $45 insurance fee is applied to every reservation, at time of booking, of a home that doesn't request a refundable security deposit and is non refundable to protect against accidental damage to the home.
The refundable security deposit is required 2 weeks prior to arrival date. This is intended to cover any accidental damage during your stay, for which you the Guest are solely responsible. The security deposit is fully refundable usually within a week of departure but could take up to 30 days after confirmation from the local management company that no loss or damage has occurred. The guest agrees that the lead name submitted on the booking form remains responsible for all loss from the property or its inventory during the Rental Period.
If I have ordered pool heat, I understand that should the temperature drop below 55 degrees the pool heater may shut off, and that there are no refunds for pool heat. Refunds will only be provided if the pool heater is physically broken and verified by the local management company. The renter must have this in writing from the local management company. The pool safety fence must be kept erected at all times for the safety of children. No compensation will be given for a malfunctioning heater. The pool is cleaned and chemically balanced every week for your safety and comfort; however on rare occasions it may be necessary to apply extra chemicals to the pool to maintain safe and correct chemical levels. Should this occur during your stay it will be necessary for you to be out of the pool for a period of 12-24 hours for safety reasons. Do not allow unsupervised children to use the pool, spa. Items such as clothes, toys etc. must not be left in the spa.
Changes to Mickey Homes Website
Mickey Homes takes great pride in our service and are continually striving to make improvements to the website.
Mickey Homes reserves the right to:
Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) any part of http://www.MickeyHomes.com. Terms and Conditions can change at any time without notice.
I the renter understand and accept the cancellation policy of Mickey Homes as follows:
If you should have to cancel your reservation, please notify us in writing immediately. In the event of cancellation, the following charges apply:
8 weeks or more prior to the arrival date equals loss of your deposit (in some cases this can be transferred to another date)
Less than 8 weeks you lose 100% of your Rental Charge. For most reasons beyond your control cancellations will be covered by your Travel insurance.
We reserve the right to treat the booking as canceled if we do not receive the balance by the due date.
In case of "force majeure" your booking may need to be terminated prior to the scheduled conclusion of your booking, this is unlikely to occur, Although if the situation arises we will not be able to offer refunds, Your Travel Insurance may cover you for these events.
Mickey Homes will not warrant or accept responsibility for any misrepresentation provided by the villa owner. We simply provide a service for property owners to display their rental accommodation on this website. We have made every effort to ensure that all the information we provided on this website is correct. We cannot be held responsible for any other subsequent alterations made. It is the Advertisers responsibility to ensure that the information provided is accurate. Any Dispute regarding the Vacation Home must be dealt with the Homeowner or their Property Manager Directly. All Owners listing their Property on Mickey Homes have been Verified.
The owners or agents will not be liable for loss or delay occasioned by strikes, riots, political unrest, hostilities, war, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, fire, flood, technical / weather, problems with transport, aircraft grounding, closure of airports.
All homes listed on Mickey Homes are of the highest standard, If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your vacation home then please make contact with the homeowner’s property manager at your earliest convenience, if they do not satisfy than contact us at Mickey Homes and we will try to relocate you in to a similar home or better but this can not be guaranteed.
All Vacation homes listed on Mickey Homes do have a local property management company and do reserve the right to change the home’s fixtures, fittings and general decor as part of ongoing development and maintenance of the property. Mickey Homes will not be held responsible for any acts, omissions and changes beyond our control. Of our principals (such as rental management companies and property owners) or of those for whom we act in the capacity of agents, over whom we have no control.
In the unlikely event that due to circumstances beyond our control we need to make changes or cancel your booking, We will inform you as soon as possible. We reserve the right to cancel any bookings at any time and will only be held liable to refund monies already paid by you the client.
All the Vacation Homes listed on Mickey Homes are maintained by Local Management Companies, Mickey Homes Does Not accept any responsibility for the malfunction for any Electrical equipment, This includes such things as Pool Heating & Air-Conditioning/Cable TV/Telephone Services/Internet Services
Guests using our homes are responsible for all damage and missing inventory items or loss occurring during their stay and the cost of repair / replacement - please note that guest liability in this respect is not limited to the security deposit amount.
Please note that Florida is a tropical State, insects such as ants and the like are occasionally inevitable and are not cause for complaint. The villas are treated periodically as part of a pest and termite control program and are professionally cleaned.
Mickey Homes / Villa Owners do not accept liability for any injury, Damage or Loss sustained by any Member of your party or by any persons entering the home during your rental period.
Web Site Accuracy: Please note, the information and prices shown on the Mickey Homes website may have changed by the time you come to book your stay. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the website and prices at the time of requesting the booking, regrettably errors do occasionally occur.
We reserve the right to change the reservation if circumstances beyond our control make that home no longer available for reasons such as House Sold / Damaged Home / Double Booked / Declined by Owner.
This Reservation becomes a binding agreement once you Submit or send Payment for your rental deposit. By sending a payment response to your booking a vacation home with Mickey Homes constitutes your acceptance and agreement to these terms, conditions, and restrictions as printed above. YOU ARE AGAIN REMINDED OF THE ADVISABILITY OF TAKING OUT ADEQUATE TRAVEL INSURANCE FOR ALL MEMBERS OF YOUR PARTY.
Thank you for choosing Mickey Homes and we wish you & your family a Great Vacation!!